The team at Global Resources LLC offers individual solutions, developed on site, for small to medium-size businesses. As your trusted business partner, we utilize our experience to help you outline a path to success.
Our experts work diligently to know what’s happening in the world of industry, so we can help clients make informed business decisions. We’ve recently looked at the research to determine some of the fastest-growing industries of 2016. The industries listed below are noted to have great potential for success this year and in the near future.
- Wind Power – Vast advances have been made over the past 20 years to harvest wind’s power. The progress is bred from necessity, as growing global concerns about global warming and ecological damage caused by pollution call for cleaner, sustainable energy. Wind power is as clean as it gets, and production is cheap, too. Between 2014 and 2015, wind power saw approximately 22% annual market growth, and projections this year are even brighter.
- 3D Printing – We have seen some amazing technology and 3D printing has the potential to impact the entire world. If you’re not familiar with the concept, 3D printers are loaded with additives which can be used like ink to create 3-dimensional objects. In the future, medical science is expected to benefit greatly from 3D printing, and experimentation with printing live tissue has already begun.
- Legal Marijuana – Legal marijuana sales have grown incredibly since 2012, when Colorado legalized the drug and created the world’s first fully regulated market for recreational marijuana use. In addition to selling the raw plant, it is also being sold as concentrates, edibles, and even beauty products in order to expand the market. Marijuana sales are expected to surpass $20 billion between now and 2020, and that’s if the market stays its course. If other states legalize recreational marijuana use in that time, the industry could experience even greater success.
- Video Games – Developers of video games have been expanding their appeal to reach new markets, including adults and females. Their efforts have been successful, as the video game industry commands healthy growth year after year. Consumer confidence continues to improve, and there is speculative excitement regarding new virtual reality technology.
- Sustainable Construction Materials – Many countries, including the United States, are creating an initiative to boost construction jobs. There are plenty of post-industrial sites around the developed world which need to be rebuilt, and much like the call for sustainable energy sources, governments and consumers alike are calling for greener building materials. Green construction is currently a $36-billion industry, and it is expected to grow an additional 10% by 2020.
To learn more about us and / or to schedule your complimentary appointment with the business pros at Global Resources LLC, call us at 855-338-0266.