At Global Resources , we utilize our renowned expertise to help small business owners find the best path to success. From business organization to accounting, to creating new procedures and business development, choosing to partner with us can be one of the best business decisions you will make.
We know that business leaders often travel for work, which can become overwhelming and stressful. If you’re constantly on-the-go with your business, here are a few tips for business travel:
Join Travel Programs – a great way for the frequent traveler to skip the lines or enjoy benefits like priority boarding.
- Apply for expedited traveler status. You can do so through programs like TSA Pre✓ for U.S. travel or Nexus, Sentri or Global Entry for international travel.
- Focus on one or two airlines for reward programs. The more you fly with one company, the faster you will receive bigger rewards.
- Also focus on one or two hotel chains. Make sure you have a frequent guest account number. Business travelers are a major source of revenue for hotels, so pick one that caters to your needs. Many provide discounts on meeting rooms, shuttle services and room rates.
- Pay attention to the U.S. Department of State travel warnings. Anytime there is a security concern within the international community, a travel alert is issued.
Stay Healthy – Being healthy on the road should be one of your top priorities. Your body will thank you if you follow these tips.
- Wash your hands at every opportunity. This may seem like a no-brainer, but make an extra effort to keep your hands clean on the road. Keep in mind that many of the things you handle during transit may not be cleaned all that often.
- Bring supplies like Emergen-C, Airborne and Tylenol. Be ready for any emergency! And don’t touch your face, mouth or nose with unwashed hands.
- Eat your fruits and veggies. If there was ever a time to stick to a diet, do it while on the road. Business travelers are more likely to get sick than the average person.
- Get exercise by walking or jogging in the places you are visiting. Force yourself to be a tourist every now and then. It will also keep you clued into the local atmosphere and keep your mind sharp.
- Always stay hydrated. Water keeps your skin looking fresh and your mind alert.
To learn more about us and / or to schedule your complimentary appointment with the business consultants at Global Resources LLC, call us at 855-338-0266.