The business professionals at Global Resources are renowned experts in business branding. Every business needs a brand, however not every small business owner is proficient at creating one. For those entrepreneurs looking to grow their brand, we’ve outlined key branding elements to help grow your small business. If you’re ready to take the steps to grow exponentially, contact us today. We’d love to become your partners in growth.
- Logo: Your logo is the most visible symbol of your business as it can appear anywhere from your front door to your Web site to your business card. When creating or updating your logo, first determine what you are trying to communicate. After that, you can decide on design elements, including color, font and graphics.
- Colors: Choosing the best hues is critical to branding your small business. After all, consumers use colors to identify feelings and perceptions. A business owner must consider the feelings you want people to have about your business, like trustworthy, exciting, relaxed, luxurious, etc. There’s a color for every emotion.
- Tagline: If it’s important to communicate what’s unique and different about you, you may want to create a tagline or slogan that quickly communicates with words how you’re different.
- Messaging: Beyond a tagline, your brand message is a theme or two that drives your “story” and informs how you communicate in brochures, web copy, sales training, etc.
- Fonts: The typeface you choose, and the effect they create, will frame the way consumers view your brand.
- Images: Imagery is important for communicating who you are to your public. Whether you use illustrations or photography, and color or black & white, will affect how consumers think about your brand.
To learn more and / or to schedule your complimentary appointment with the business experts at Global Resources LLC, call us at 855-338-0266.