Global Resources LLC helps many small and medium – size business owners access the knowledge needed for growth. We then help facilitate the change that is necessary for your business to thrive in today’s marketplace.
One common challenge we’ve seen business owners deal with is marketing for their growing brand. As your business grows, deciding between hiring a marketing agency or an in-house marketing team can be a tough decision.
There are several reasons many small business owners consider hiring an agency:
1. You don’t have to train and manage an agency– One of the most time consuming aspects of hiring a new employee is the process of bringing them into your company and having them understand their role. Some businesses spend months on the training process alone. Even after all that is done, you’ll still need to spend time managing the employee and making sure they stay on task. With an agency, it’s a whole other relationship. There is no training or managing to deal with on your end because that is handled internally by the agency’s management team.
2. You’ll save money – You might be surprised to hear that an agency, overtime, will be much less expensive. Here’s how:
- You won’t need to pay payroll taxes since they are an independent contractor.
- You won’t need to pay benefits/healthcare costs.
- You won’t have to pay for any of the expensive tools that are needed to properly run and track a marketing campaign.
If you’re thinking that those are just minor expenses, you will also want to take into account that to get the experience and expertise of an agency you would need to hire premium employees. In contrast, a marketing company may only charge your small business anywhere from an estimated $4,000 to $10,000 per month, depending on your needs.
3. You’ll have access to a team of experts – If you decide to hire an agency, you won’t just have access to one expert. You’ll actually have access to a team of experts. The number one benefit to hiring a marketing agency is that they have worked on similar campaigns in the past. This means they know what works and what doesn’t especially if they work with clients in the same industry as yours.
To learn more about us and / or to schedule your complimentary appointment with the business experts at Global Resources, call us at 855-338-0266.