Global Resources is a full-service business development group and general management consulting firm that specializes in small business growth. Our target markets are businesses which have a minimum of 10 employees and $1 million in revenue. However, we do possess the expertise to help entrepreneurs launch small businesses. Starting a business is a huge commitment that can reap many long-term rewards. If you’re looking to become a business owner, we can help put you on the path to success.
For entrepreneurs looking to launch a new business, we have listed some industry favorite online tools that can help you reach success:
- Quickbooks: In the U.S., QuickBooks is hands-down the most popular accounting software out there. If you’re working with an accountant, chances are that they’ll ask you to use QuickBooks. We recommend the online version, but you can still buy the desktop version if that’s what you prefer.
- Xero: Xero is an online-only accounting solution. While relatively popular in Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K., they are less popular in the U.S. They’re still worth a look though, if QuickBooks isn’t right for you.
Choosing a Name:
- NameCheckr: What’s great about NameCheckr is that in addition to automatically looking up available domain names associated with your chosen business name, it checks a ton of relevant social platforms, from Facebook to YouTube to see if the name is available there. That way you can get right on to your social media strategy!
- Naminum: Enter a word and Naminum uses prefixes, suffixes, and replaces letters within your keyword to generate a (huge) list of name suggestions. Didn’t find a satisfactory name? Try with a new word, transform the current one or generate random names for additional inspiration.
Domain Names and Hosting:
- NameMesh: Part domain name suggestion tool and part domain name finder, NameMesh searches endless variants of your domain to find one that works for you.
- Domainr: Search across endless domain extensions, way beyond your standard .com. You’ll find good suggestions, but Domainr is more for finding a domain that will work for you once you’ve already settled on a company name.
To learn more about us and / or to schedule your appointment with the business consultants at Global Resources LLC, call us at 855-338-0266.